About Maura Estrada
HomeBridge Financial Services Mortgage Loan Originator in Santa Maria, California
As a licensed Mortgage Loan Originator in California Maura can assist you with your home loan needs, including:
- First-time purchase
- Second-home purchase
- FHA and VA loans
- Conventional loans
- 203(k) Renovation financing
- Jumbo loans
Maura welcomes the opportunity to serve your needs with quick and accurate real estate financing advice. Maura has the expertise and knowledge to help you understand the features associated with the loan program you choose and ensure that it meets your unique financial situation.
Contact Maura Estrada Anytime
Feel free to contact Maura anytime by phone or email for personalized service and expert advice. Maura will extend the same professional service to your friends, family members, work colleagues or neighbors who need help with home financing.
Maura Estrada is a Builder-Certified Loan Officer
Maura Estrada is certified by HomeBridge Financial Services to work with home builders, both large and small, to offer builder support services that help builders market and sell their inventory of homes.
Builders can benefit from:
- Extended rate locks¹
- Condo project approvals
- New construction-qualified appraisers
- Spec lock program²
- Pool escrow program
- Automated pipeline reporting
Builder-dedicated Mortgage Loan Originators work with HomeBridge Underwriters, Processors and Closers to make the process easy for you!
- Extended rate locks may require a rate add-on and an up-front lock-in fee. A portion of the up-front lock-in fee may be refunded at closing. The refund amount is dependent upon the rate lock commitment period and rate add-on. 12-month available on fixed-rate programs only.
- Fee may apply to builders.