Homebridge Financial Services, Inc. is committed to assisting its borrowers during and after a natural disaster. We are here to help you and provide support.
If your home has been damaged, or if you have been impacted financially by recent storms, fires, or flooding, Homebridge provides a Disaster Relief Period. The Relief Period is typically 90 days unless we notify you otherwise. During the Disaster Relief Period, Homebridge:
- Will not charge fees for late payments;
- May offer payment assistance options based on your situation;
- May contact you to keep apprised of your situation;
- Will not contact you about late payments due during the Relief Period;
- Will temporarily suspend the reporting of late payments to the credit bureaus.
If you have experienced damage to your home or a financial hardship from recent storms and flooding, our designated disaster team is here to help. You may contact our Customer Service Center for assistance at 1-855-248-0530 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Eastern, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- DisasterAssistance.gov – Dedicated to Disaster Assistance for those affected.
- fema.gov – FEMA site with specific information for Hurricanes.