HOW TO ENTER:
1. Like my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/theomeedteam
2. Like my sweepstakes announcement post on my Facebook page and post a picture of your Halloween costume in comments.
To be entered in the sweepstakes, you must like the Facebook page and the announcement post. Then post a Halloween costume picture in comments in the
This sweepstake is brought to you by:
Sales Manager, Mortgage Loan Originator
Phone: (425) 691-2323
500 108th Ave NE
Bellevue, Washington 98004
HOMEBRIDGE SWEEPSTAKES – OMEED TEAM FACEBOOK HALLOWEEN COSTUME SWEEPSTAKES! NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- ENTRY PERIOD: Homebridge Sweepstakes – Omeed Team Facebook Halloween Costume Sweepstakes! (“Promotion”) opens October 29th, 2020 at 1:00 PM PST and closes at 8:00 PM PST November 1st, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”). Participants who Like my Facebook page, Like my Sweepstakes announcement post and add a photo of their (or their pet’s) Halloween costume in the comments of the Facebook Sweepstakes announcement post will be entered to win a Prize.
- SPONSOR: Homebridge Financial Services, Inc., 194 Wood Avenue South, 9thFloor, Iselin NJ 08830 (“Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible, at time of entry, you must be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of Washington. Officers, directors, and employees of “Sponsor” and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies (all such individuals and entities referred to collectively as, the “Promotion Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household are NOT eligible to enter the Promotion or win a prize. Entry in the Promotion constitutes your full unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. This Promotion is void where prohibited.
- HOW TO ENTER: Participants must go to: https://www.facebook.com/theomeedteam and Like my Facebook page, Like my Sweepstakes announcement post and when participants post a photo of their (or their pet’s) Halloween costume in the comments of the Facebook Sweepstakes announcement post during the Promotion Period they are automatically entered to win a Prize (“Entrant”).
Alternative Method of Entry:
Mail a postcard to Homebridge Financial Services, Inc., c/o Omeed Team, 500 108th Avenue NE, Suite 2500, Bellevue, WA 98004. Your postcard must contain your first and last name, home address, contact phone number, email address and must be received by November 1st, 2020. Limit one (1) entry per person in the Promotion regardless of method of entry.
By entering this Promotion, you agree that your Submission conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions listed below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove your Submission and disqualify you from the Promotion if it believes, in its sole discretion that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
By entering this Promotion, in addition to rights granted below, you: (a) grant to Sponsor all rights necessary to display your Submission on https://www.facebook.com/theomeedteam name Facebook page; (b) hereby waive any so-called moral (i.e.: creative rights) in your Submission; (c) represent and warrant that you have the right to grant the rights granted in these Official Rules; and (d) represent and warrant that your Submission and its use as contemplated in these Official Rules does not and will not violate, misappropriate, or infringe upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- The Submission must include a digital photo;
- The Submission must be entrant’s original creation and owned one hundred percent (100%) by the entrant, previously unpublished work and not include any material owned or controlled by third parties (including without limitation, third party copyrighted material);
- The Submission cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means;
- The Submission must not contain any brands, logos or trademarks not allowed to be featured in Sponsor’s promotions and advertising;
- The Submission photo must meet the theme by including a Halloween costume. (“Promotion Theme”).
- The Submission must not contain material that violates, misappropriates, or infringes upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- The Submission must not disparage any person or entity;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, pornographic, libelous, hateful, tortuous, and/or defamatory;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS/ODDS:
On November 2nd, 2020 a random drawing of all the eligible entries will be held and the Winner will be announced at 2:00 PM PST. In addition, the Winner will be tagged on Facebook and receive a message via Facebook messaging. If the Winner does not respond to the Facebook message within 24 hours, an alternate winner may be selected by a random drawing. Each Entrant agrees to be bound and not challenge the final decision of the Sponsor. All Promotion results are final and binding. If a winning entry is found to be invalid for any reason or it is discovered that the person who submitted the winning entry did not comply with these Official Rules prior to the prize delivery, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZE: One (1) prize will be awarded. The prize consists of a $25.00 gift card to “Fern Thai” located in Bellevue, WA. And a donation of $50.00 made to the Salvation Army in the Winner’s name. Total retail value of $75.00. The prize is not transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Each prize winner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize.Each potential winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where imposing such condition is legal, a Publicity Release (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”). If any potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within seven (7) days of prize notification, the winner may be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected. The gift card will be mailed to the address provided by the Winner. A copy of the donation receipt will also be mailed to the Winner. Limit one (1) prize per Winner.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: By entering the Promotion, entrant represents and warrants as follows (i) the Submission is the entrant’s own original work, previously unpublished; (ii) the Submission is not protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property or other third party rights unless the owner of those rights have given their express permission; (iii) the Submission does not contain any computer virus and is otherwise uncorrupted; (iv) the Submission does not or will not violate any applicable laws, and is not and will not be defamatory or libelous.
- RELEASE: Entrants agree that the Promotion Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity, or from Entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
- WINNER’S LIST REQUESTS: For a list of Promotion winners, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include as your subject line: 2020 Winners of Homebridge Sweepstakes – Omeed Team Facebook Halloween Costume Sweepstakes!” Requests must be received by May 1, 2021.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, undelivered, delayed, or misdirected entries, any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion or for miscommunications or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of or failure to capture any information; (c) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof, technical malfunctions, failures, omissions, interruptions, errors or delays in operation or communication line failures, regardless of the cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, providers, servicer, or computers; or (d) any injury or damage to the Entrant’s or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or access or download any materials from the Contest Site. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due prize notifications. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Promotion if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures, or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined to any degree impaired integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated herein. In the event an insufficient number of eligible Submissions are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Promotion as contemplated herein by an event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order or any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend, or terminate the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winner(s) from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each Entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
- SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS: The Promotion sponsored by Homebridge Financial Services, Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (“Social Media Platforms”.) Any information that you provide in connection with the Promotion is to the Sponsor and/or its administrators and not to the Social Media Platforms. By using and interacting with the Social Media Platforms you are subject to the terms, conditions and policies that govern their use. Therefore, review the applicable terms and policies for each of the Social Media Platforms, including their privacy and data gathering practices, before using or interacting with them. By entering this Promotion you agree to release the Social Media Platforms from any responsibility or liability for this Promotion.
- GIFT CARDS: The Promotion sponsored by Homebridge Financial Services, Inc. is not in any way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Fern Thai. By entering this Promotion you agree to release Fern Thai from any responsibility or liability for this Promotion.