HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc. is committed to assisting its borrowers during and after a natural disaster. We are here to help you and provide support.
If your home has been damaged, or if you have been impacted financially by recent storms and flooding, HomeBridge provides a Disaster Relief Period. The Relief Period is typically 90 days, unless we notify you otherwise. During the Disaster Relief Period, HomeBridge:
- Will not charge fees for late payments;
- May offer payment assistance options based on your situation;
- May contact you to keep apprised of your situation;
- Will not contact you about late payments due during the Relief Period;
- Will temporarily suspend the reporting of late payments to the credit bureaus if you notify HomeBridge that the late payment is attributed to a hardship as a result of the disaster.
If you have experienced damage to your home or a financial hardship from the recent storms and flooding, our designated disaster team is here to help. You may contact our Customer Service Center for assistance at 1-855-248-0530 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 8:30 p.m. Eastern, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
If you are unable to make a payment, please call our Customer Service Center and ask to speak with a Loss Mitigation Specialist or send an inquiry to LossMitigation@homebridge.com. Our representatives will discuss available options for your situation.
- Guidelines for Processing Your Insurance Claim Funds to Repair and Restore Your Property
- DisasterAssistance.gov – Dedicated to Disaster Assistance for those affected.
- fema.gov – FEMA site with specific information for Hurricanes.