HomeBridge understands that purchasing a home is not just a financial commitment, it’s a huge milestone as well. Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer, need a larger home for your growing family, or are a veteran who has always dreamed of owning a home, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to own a home. For this reason, we’re proud to offer a variety of mortgage financing solutions to meet the growing needs of our borrowers.
HomeBridge is a full-service mortgage banker with a wide variety of mortgage programs. Life is not one-size-fits-all, and your mortgage shouldn’t be, either. From mortgage loans with no down payment to the types of home loans for a fixer-upper, HomeBridge is the best place to explore your home loan options. Our unique underwriting approach may even allow you to qualify for more financing than traditional lenders offer. Just think of it as more house, less hassle.
From loan programs with affordable down payments to exclusive rates and fast financing, your Mortgage Loan Originator will offer you a home financing solution at a competitive rate that’s tailored to meet your needs—not just the latest trend in home financing. Our diverse product line ranges from traditional products, such as FHA, VA and Conventional mortgages, to niche products, including FHA 203(k) and Reverse Mortgages. Read more about each of our mortgage types below.
- Conventional- A conventional mortgage refers to any housing loan that’s not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Government. They can be conforming or non-conforming loans, and typically require at least 5% down. Conventional loans offer competitive interest rates, and documentation and good credit are required to qualify.
- FHA- An FHA loan is a mortgage that’s insured by the Federal Housing Administration. Borrowers with FHA loans pay for mortgage insurance, which protects the lender from a loss if the borrower defaults. FHA-insured loans require very little cash to close, and provide more flexibility in calculating household income and payment ratios.
- VA- Reserved for active duty military, eligible veterans and reserves or their surviving spouses, VA home mortgage loans are backed by the Veterans Administration and offer those who qualify a federally guaranteed home loan that requires little to no down payment.
- Fixed and Adjustable Rates- At HomeBridge, we offer both fixed-rate and adjustable rate mortgages (ARM). With fixed-rate mortgages, your interest rate will not change from when you took out the loan, while the interest rate of ARMs will change depending on the loan terms and rate adjustment caps.
- Jumbo and Super Jumbo- Jumbo and Super Jumbo loan programs offer financing for loan amounts that are greater than the conventional or high balance limits. In most areas of the United States, the jumbo loan limit is $453,100; in higher-cost areas, that limit is extended to $679,650. Although lenders differ on what constitutes a Super Jumbo mortgage, most loans greater than $650,000 are considered Super Jumbo loans.
- Reverse Mortgage- Reserved for those 62 years of age or older, a Reverse Mortgage allows homeowners to convert part of their home’s equity into cash without having to sell their home or pay additional monthly bills. This type of mortgage loan program is intended to help those on a fixed-income stay in their home, and borrowers are still responsible for property taxes and homeowner’s insurance.
- USDA Financing- A United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) home loan is a zero-down payment, lower interest rate mortgage, for eligible rural and suburban properties. Issued through the USDA loan program, USDA financing is designed to improve the economy and quality of life in rural America.
- Second Home or Investment Properties- For those who qualify, HomeBridge offers a range of home loan options for second homes or investment properties.
- FHA 203(k) and 203(h)- Both the 203(k) and 203(h) housing loans are backed by the Federal Housing Administration. FHA 203(k) loans are specialized renovation or construction loans, while 203(h) loans are reserved for those who lost their home in a Presidentially-Declared Major Disaster Area (PDMDA) and are in the process of rebuilding or buying another home.
- VA 95% Cash Out- The VA Cash Out refinance program is popular with veterans who want to lower their home loan rate and tap into their home’s equity—up to 95% of its current value. A low interest rate and flexible payment terms make the Cash-Out Refinance loan a popular choice among veterans who want to refinance.
- FNMA HomeStyleTM – The Fannie Mae (FNMA) HomeStyle Renovation loan allows buyers to either purchase a new home or refinance their existing home and make personalized improvements with only one loan closing. The HomeStyle loan does not have any minimum amount of improvements or any restrictions on the type of repairs that can be included in the loan as long as the improvements are permanently affixed to the property and add value.
- HomeBridge Home Fixer- We offer this exclusive escrow program to help buyers avoid a delayed closing due to repairs that still need to be made. With the HomeBridge Home Fixer escrow, minor required repairs can be completed after closing.
- Construction to Perm- Whether you’re building a home or renovating, construction-to-permanent loans can cover your lot, construction, and mortgage financing. Benefits of this mortgage loan program include interest-only payments during construction, a single set of closing costs, and no prepayment penalties.
- Energy Efficient Mortgage- FHA’s Energy Efficient Mortgage (EEM) program helps families save money on their utility bills by enabling them to finance energy efficient improvements with their FHA-insured mortgage. Under the EEM loan program, FHA insures a borrower’s mortgage used to purchase or refinance a principal residence, and the cost of any energy efficient improvements to be made to the home.
- Interest Only- With interest only loans, the borrower only pays the interest on the mortgage for a fixed amount of time, typically between 5 and 7 years. After this term is over, many refinance their homes, make a lump sum payment, or begin to pay off the principal of the loan.
- Mixed Use or Commercial- HomeBridge provides mixed-use and commercial real estate mortgage financing for the acquisition, refurbishing, or refinancing of mixed-use or commercial properties.
- Low to Moderate Income Programs- Our low-to moderate-income loan programs assist aspiring homebuyers who have been shut out of the market because of stricter lending requirements.
- FHLMC Open Access- Intended to assist borrowers who are making timely mortgage payments but have been unable to refinance due to declining property values, the Freddie Mac Relief Refinance Mortgage- Open Access helps borrowers refinance into mortgages that improve their financial position and provide better opportunities for long-term homeownership success.
*not all programs are offered in all states