About The Ludlow Team
Our Business comes solely from repeat customers and referrals due to our customers continued confidence in our honesty, integrity, and abilities throughout their loan process. We feel the homebuying and mortgage process should be a fun and exciting process regardless if it is your first home, remodel, refinance, or simply finding your dream home. We pride ourselves on educating each customer on the entire mortgage process ensuring they will meet their long and short-term financial goals.
Mortgage Loan Originator
NMLS ID# 582882
Address: 115 NE 100th Street, Suite 100, Seattle, WA 98125
My philosophy is to listen to my customer’s needs and respond to those needs efficiently and effectively. I strive to build long-term relationships so that as your lender, I will be with you each time circumstances in your life necessitate a home change. Many lenders can ‘get you a loan’ – my goal is to ‘get you the right loan’.
I’m proud to have earned the honor of President’s Club and be a multi-year winner of Seattle Magazine’s “Five Star Best in Client Satisfaction for Mortgage Professionals” award.
In my spare time, you will find me with my husband and two sons. I also enjoy playing the piano and taking long road trips on my Harley.
Mortgage Loan Originator
Address: 7700 NE Parkway Dr, Suite 220, Vancouver, WA 98660
Kristin brings a diverse range of skills in lending to my team, which include processing and underwriting experience. She has the ability to effectively convey the loan process to a client and knows what it takes to get a loan from application to closing. She works closely with clients and agents throughout the loan process to ensure all questions are answered. Kristin is a licensed originator and can assist with all tasks, from structuring loans to sending out loan quotes. Her ultimate goal is to make the loan process as seamless as possible for all parties.
In her spare time, Kristin enjoys shopping and spending time with her family.
Loan Products and Programs
Homebridge is proud to offer a variety of traditional loan products that can help borrowers secure the right financing for their home.
- Conventional– With as little as 3% down, you can purchase an owner-occupied home. These programs also offer options if you are looking for investment or second home financing.
- FHA – Requiring just 3.5% down and a credit score of 580, FHA loans provide buyers with an opportunity to own a home.
- VA and USDA – These government loans require 0% down and offer great interest rates, provided the homebuyer meets the criteria.
- Renovation – Homebridge allows you the option to finance the renovation of your home with a loan that can be paid as a mortgage.
- Jumbo – Jumbo loans are necessary to finance homes with prices that go beyond the conforming limit.