About Jamie Zeitz
As one of the country’s top-producing mortgage originators, Jamie Zeitz and his dedicated Homebridge team have built a special place in the mortgage industry by focusing on one thing – creating a WOW experience.
Jamie believes helping clients achieve the dream of homeownership should be a life-changing experience and has built a proven, step-by-step process to ensure every client becomes a Raving Fan! From milestone calls and emails to constant communication, The Proven Process has been an integral part of The Jamie Zeitz Team’s continued success.
Jamie came to the mortgage industry after spending 12 years working in collegiate athletics as a media and marketing specialist. He has taken that team/coaching approach and applied it to the mortgage industry by creating a platform to teach and educate real estate and clients on a regular basis.
Jamie’s enthusiasm and dedication to making others better on a daily basis has helped earn him the nickname “coach” by many colleagues. One of Jamie’s biggest passions is helping bring positivity to each person’s journey and encouraging them to live an intentional life while maximizing his/her own potential. This is clearly evident in The Jamie Zeitz Team, which has been built on a culture of love and accountability.
Jamie has also separated himself in the industry as one of the nation’s top Renovation Finance Specialists. By focusing on this specific niche of the industry – Renovation Mortgage Loans – he has become a specialist on FHA 203(k) and Fannie Mae HomeStyle mortgages, as well as VA Renovation and the HUD $100 down program. Jamie and his team close more than 100 renovation loans per year by creating a detailed step-by-step approach and simplifying the process.
Here’s a quick list of some of Jamie’s accomplishments:
- Started in the business in 2006 and has quickly accelerated to one of the nation’s top producers
- Top Renovation Mortgage Specialist in the state of Florida
- Top 1% of Mortgage Loan Originators in the country in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019
- Leads a team of 5 dedicated specialists to ensure each client has a “Raving-Fans” Experience.
- Voted one of Jacksonville’s “Top Mortgage Professionals” by Jacksonville Magazine in 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- All-Star Club producer for Homebridge Financial in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019
- Certified educator and dynamic public speaker
- Jamie teaches more than 2,000 real estate agents per year how to grow their business
- A regular speaker at the Board of Realtors – NEFAR, St. Augustine & St John
- A host of the two continuing education classes – “A Real Estate Agent’s Guide to Renovation Finance” and “Uncensored”. Also regularly teaches classes on financing condominiums – “Condos Uncovered”
- Other loan officers travel from across the country to view his seminars and learn Renovation Finance
- Has gained a prominent social media following with his daily educational videos – #askjz
- Created “Elevate the Elite”- large growth seminar intended to bring non-sales value to more than 350 real estate agents featuring international best-selling author/speaker, Jon Gordon.