Mortgage loans are available in the United States only, not available in UT and currently not available in Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico or Virgin Islands.
- Borrowers are eligible to receive the HomeBridge Home Rewards mortgage promotion (“Promotion”), gift cards are issued by MetaBank® in the amount of $750.00 for a purchase loan transaction and $500.00 for a refinance transaction, after a loan closing secured by a first mortgage or deed of trust, with HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc. (“New Loan”), subject to qualification, approval and closing.
- a) For non-profits, the borrower receives $500.00 for a purchase loan transaction and $250.00 for a refinance transaction, and a $250.00 donation will be made in the borrower’s name to the non-profit after a loan closing secured by a first mortgage or deed of trust, with HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc. (“New Loan”), subject to qualification, approval and closing.
- Requests for the gift card must be made by the applicant, prior to loan origination. The Promotion is available for FHA and conventional conforming loans. The following loans are not eligible for the Promotion: jumbo loans, bond loans, home equity 2nds, HELOC’s and reverse mortgages. The Promotion cannot be redeemed with any other promotion, discount or rebate. Only one award per New Loan. This Promotion is void where prohibited and is not transferable, subject to the terms therein and subject to change or cancellation with no prior notice. Once redeemed, the gift card Promotion may be reported to the IRS on a Form 1099-MISC. Please consult your tax advisor regarding your individual tax implications.
- The gift card and its use are subject to the terms and conditions that will be included in the mailing with the card. You may also review the terms and conditions by going to https://www.omnicard.com/cards/terms
- By participating in the Program, gift card recipients agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless HomeBridge, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, and employees, from any liability, claims, or damages arising out of the recipient’s acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any gift card.
HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.; Corporate NMLS ID #6521 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org); 194 Wood Avenue South, 9th Floor, Iselin, NJ 08830; (866) 933-6342; Licensed in all states but UT. AZ Mortgage Banker License #922458; Licensed by the Dept. of Business Oversight under the CA Residential Mortgage Lending Act; GA Residential Mortgage Licensee #22495; Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee; MA Mortgage Lender\Broker License #MC6521; MO 1116 Remington Plaza, Suite D, Raymore, MO 64078 ; Licensed by the NJ Dept. of Banking and Insurance; Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Dept. of Financial Services; RI Licensed Lender, RI Licensed Loan Broker; TX 15301 Dallas Parkway, #900, Addison, TX 75001; WA Consumer Loan Company License #CL-6521. This is not an offer for extension of credit or a commitment to lend. Loans are currently being closed and committed at the expressed rates, however these rates may change or may not be available at the time of your interest rate lock-in, commitment or closing. All loans must satisfy company underwriting guidelines. Interest rates and Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) are: based on recent market rates, for informational purposes only, subject to change without notice and may be subject to pricing add-ons related to property type, loan amount, loan-to-value ratio, credit score and other factors. Terms and conditions apply. Additional loan programs may be available. This is not an offer to enter into a rate lock agreement under MN law, or any other applicable law. Call for details. 06/2017
Disclosure last updated May 31, 2017