Mortgage loans are available in the United States only, not available in UT and currently not available in Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico or Virgin Islands.
- Eligible borrowers* may participate in the Homebridge Home Rewards Gift Card promotion (“Promotion”).
- a) Eligible borrowers* will receive gift cards issued by MetaBank® up to the amount of $595.00 for a purchase loan after a loan closing secured by a first mortgage or deed of trust, minimum loan amount of $100,000, with Homebridge Financial Services, Inc. (“New Loan”), subject to qualification, approval and closing
- b) For non-profits, eligible borrowers* will receive gift cards issued by MetaBank® up to the amount of $250.00 for a purchase loan and a $250.00 donation will be made in the borrower’s name to the non-profit after a loan closing secured by a first mortgage or deed of trust, minimum loan amount of $100,000, with Homebridge Financial Services, Inc. (“New Loan”), subject to qualification, approval and closing.
- Requests for the gift card must be made by the applicant, prior to loan origination. The Promotion is available for FHA, VA and conventional conforming loans. The following loans are not eligible for the Promotion: refinance (cash out or rate and term), jumbo loans, bond loans, home equity 2nds, HELOC’s and reverse mortgages. The Promotion cannot be redeemed with any other promotion, discount or rebate. Only one award per New Loan. This Promotion is void where prohibited and is not transferable, subject to the terms therein and subject to change or cancellation with no prior notice
- The gift card and its use are subject to the terms and conditions that will be included in the mailing with the card. You may also review the terms and conditions by going to https://www.omnicard.com/cards/terms
- By participating in the Promotion, gift card recipients agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Homebridge, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, and employees, from any liability, claims, or damages arising out of the recipient’s acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any gift card.
*Borrowers who are eligible to participate in the Promotion:
- Members or employees of an approved Affinity company;
- Members, volunteers, donors or sponsors of an approved Non-profit;
- Law Enforcement;
- Firefighters/Emergency Medical Technicians; or
- Doctors and Nurses
Military: You have served 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime; or you have served 181 days of active service during peacetime; or you have more than 6 years of service in the National Guard or Reserves; or you are the spouse of a service member who has died in the line of duty or as a result of a service-related disability.
Law Enforcement: You must be a full-time employee of a law enforcement agency of the federal government, state, unit of general local government, or an Indian tribal government. In carrying out your duties, you are sworn to uphold, and make arrests for violations of federal, state, tribal, county, township, or municipal laws.
Teachers: You must be employed as a full-time teacher by a state-accredited public school or private school that provides direct services to students in grades pre-kindergarten through 12.
Firefighter/Emergency Medical Technician: You must be employed full-time as a firefighter or emergency medical technician by a fire department or emergency medical services responder unit of the federal government, state, unit of general local government, or an Indian tribal government.
Doctors and Nurses: You must be employed full-time as a doctor or nurse by a medical care facility.
Disclosure last updated May 12, 2020 – LR 2020-305B