HOW TO ENTER:
Each week, I’ll randomly choose a winner who’ll receive a $25 gift card to a local business. To enter is easy. Simply do one, or all of the following:
1. LIKE my Facebook page at facebook.com/chriswoodardmortgageloan
2. LIKE the Facebook post announcing the Give Your Home Some Love sweepstake
3. And/or COMMENT on the post with an emoji or what you would do to give your home some love
Each of these tasks will enter your name once into the sweepstake, giving you a total of three chances to win per week! We’ll begin February 8th and will announce
a winner at the beginning of the next week at 10 am, Sunday. We look forward to connecting online and wish you good luck!
This sweepstake is brought to you by:
Mortgage Loan Originator
Phone: (704) 315-7653
54 Woodstock Ave Suite 1
Rutland, VT 05701
HOMEBRIDGE SWEEPSTAKES – GIVE YOUR HOME SOME LOVE! NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- ENTRY PERIOD: Homebridge Sweepstakes – Give Your Home Some Love! (“Promotion”) opens Monday, February 8th, 2021 at 9:00 AM EST and closes at 12:00 AM (Midnight) EST, Saturday, March 20th, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). Each week Participants must submit their entries. Participants who “Like” the Sweepstakes announcement post (“Post”), comment on what you would do to give your home some love or comment with an emoji on the Post and/or “Like” his Facebook page found at https://www.facebook.com/chriswoodardmortgageloan will be entered to win a Prize. Entries must be submitted every Saturday by 12 AM EST for that weeks’ prize drawing.
- SPONSOR: Homebridge Financial Services, Inc., 194 Wood Avenue South, 9thFloor, Iselin NJ 08830 (“Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible, at time of entry, you must be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of Vermont. Officers, directors, and employees of “Sponsor” and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies (all such individuals and entities referred to collectively as, the “Promotion Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household are NOT eligible to enter the Promotion or win a prize. Entry in the Promotion constitutes your full unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. This Promotion is void where prohibited.
- HOW TO ENTER: Each week Participants must go to: https://www.facebook.com/chriswoodardmortgageloan. When participants 1) “Like” the Facebook Sweepstakes announcement post or 2) comment on what you would do to give your home some love or comment with an emoji on the Post or 3) “Like” the Facebook page found at https://www.facebook.com/chriswoodardmortgageloan during the Promotion Period they are automatically entered to win a Prize (“Entrant”). IF the participants do all 3, they will have 3 entries submitted for that week’s Prize.
Alternative Method of Entry:
Mail a postcard to Homebridge Financial Services, Inc., c/o Chris Woodard, 54 Woodstock Avenue, Suite 1, Rutland, VT 05701. Mail a postcard for each week you wish to enter. Your postcard must contain your first and last name, home address, contact phone number, email address and must be received by the Weekly Submission deadlines to be entered for that week’s drawing. This postcard entry will give the person 3 entries for that week’s drawing.
Limit three (3) entries per week, per person in the Promotion regardless of method of entry.
|Week #||Weekly Submission Period||Weekly Submission due Saturday by 12 (Midnight) AM EST||Potential Prize Winner Drawn and Notification Date on Sunday by 10 AM EST|
|1||02/08/2021 – 02/13/2021||02/13/2021||02/14/2021|
|2||02/15/2021 – 02/20/2021||02/20/2021||02/21/2021|
|3||02/22/2021 – 02/27/2021||02/27/2021||02/28/2021|
|4||03/01/2021 – 03/06/2021||03/06/2021||03/07/2021|
|5||03/08/2021 – 03/13/2021||03/13/2021||03/14/2021|
|6||03/15/2021 – 03/20/2021||03/20/2021||03/21/2021|
- SELECTION OF WINNERS/ODDS: Each Sunday during the Promotion Period a random drawing of all that week’s eligible entries will be held and the Winner will be contacted via Facebook messaging. The Winner will have 24 hours to message back or an Alternate Winner will be selected via random drawing. Each Entrant agrees to be bound and not challenge the final decision of the Sponsor. All Promotion results are final and binding. If a winning entry is found to be invalid for any reason or it is discovered that the person who submitted the winning entry did not comply with these Official Rules prior to the prize delivery, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZE: One (1) prize will be awarded each week for six (6) weeks. The prize is a $25.00 gift card to a local VT business. See chart below for more information. Total retail value of each gift card is $25.00. The prize is not transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. All prizes will be awarded. Each prize winner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. Each potential winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where imposing such condition is legal, a Publicity Release (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”). If any potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within seven (7) days of prize notification, the winner may be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected. The Prize will be mailed to the address provided by the Winner or the Winner may choose to pick up their Prize at: 54 Woodstock Avenue, Suite 1, Rutland, VT 05701. Limit one (1) prize per Winner.
Week # Business gift card Business’ Address 1 The Dutchman’s Tavern 153 Depot Street, Bennington VT, 05201 2 Ramunto’s Pizza 519 Main Street, Bennington VT 05201 3 Market Wagon 1896 Harwood Hill, Bennington VT 05201 4 Manchester Pizza 351 Depot Street, Manchester VT 05255 5 Union Underground 4928 Main Street, Manchester VT 052155 6 The Tap House at Catamount Glass 309 County Street, Bennington VT 05201
- RELEASE: Entrants agree that the Promotion Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity, or from Entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
- WINNER’S LIST REQUESTS: For a list of Promotion winners, please email: email@example.com. Please include as your subject line: 2021 Winners of Homebridge Sweepstakes – Give Your Home Some Love!” Requests must be received by October 1, 2021.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, undelivered, delayed, or misdirected entries, any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion or for miscommunications or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of or failure to capture any information; (c) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof, technical malfunctions, failures, omissions, interruptions, errors or delays in operation or communication line failures, regardless of the cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, providers, servicer, or computers; or (d) any injury or damage to the Entrant’s or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or access or download any materials from the Contest Site. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due prize notifications. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Promotion if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures, or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined to any degree impaired integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated herein. In the event an insufficient number of eligible Submissions are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Promotion as contemplated herein by an event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order or any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend, or terminate the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winner(s) from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each Entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
- SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS: The Promotion sponsored by Homebridge Financial Services, Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (“Social Media Platforms”.) Any information that you provide in connection with the Promotion is to the Sponsor and/or its administrators and not to the Social Media Platforms. By using and interacting with the Social Media Platforms you are subject to the terms, conditions and policies that govern their use. Therefore, review the applicable terms and policies for each of the Social Media Platforms, including their privacy and data gathering practices, before using or interacting with them. By entering this Promotion you agree to release the Social Media Platforms from any responsibility or liability for this Promotion.
- GIFT CARDS: The Promotion sponsored by Homebridge Financial Services, Inc. is not in any way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with The Dutchman’s Tavern, Ramunto’s Pizza, Market Wagon, Manchester Pizza, Union Underground, and The Tap House at Catamount Glass. By entering this Promotion you agree to release The Dutchman’s Tavern, Ramunton’s Pizza, Market Wagon, Manchester Pizza, Union Underground and The Tap House at Catamount Glass from any responsibility or liability for this Promotion.