HomeStyle Renovation Loans
The HomeStyle renovation loan provides a convenient way for borrowers to make personalized renovations, repairs or improvements to a home with one loan closing, rather than a second mortgage, home equity line of credit or other, sometimes more costly, financing methods.
Who should use a HomeStyle loan?
- Home Buyers who are buying the perfect location but less than perfect home
- Home Buyers and Home Owners wanting to add luxury features like pools, saunas, etc
- Investors purchasing homes in need of renovation repairs: heating/cooling systems, plumbing and electrical, kitchen and bathroom remodels, and other repairs.
- Home Owners looking to refinance their current mortgage for a lower interest rate and establish an escrow to make personalized home improvements
Why should I use a HomeStyle loan?
- Save money on utility bills and maintenance cost (make home ownership more affordable)
- Save on out-of-pocket costs
- Increase a home’s resale value (build immediate equity)
- Address any potential health and safety issues in your home.
- Improve the comfort and enjoyment of your home
What makes HomeBridge different from other HomeStyle lenders?
- HomeBridge processes, underwrites, closes and administers all the renovation draws.
- HomeBridge Concierge Service will assist each home buyer with questions, concerns and more so you are never left feeling out of control or uninformed.
- HomeBridge has a trained Specialist in your local market to assist you to pick the right options to meet your personal goals and objectives.
Every home buyer is different, let’s talk and determine what is you and your home buying situation. Our team’s experience enable us to make the mortgage process fast, easy and understandable. Our flexibility allows a customized and unique approach to home lending. Please call me at (301) 674-3975, to discuss this or any of our home mortgage solutions. I look forward to speaking with you about your needs.